The process for sourcing products through Caledonian Sales runs as follows:-
- you come to us looking for a current product or a new project/tin product
- you submit your template pdf file or film file (in the case of tins)
- we submit details to our supplier and produce a proof within 3 weeks
- once the price is finally agreed the order is placed along with a 30% deposit
- approx 3/4 weeks later mass production is completed
- shipping is arranged and it arrives in the UK or Europe within 28 days
- from proof to final delivery approx 10 weeks (7 weeks without a proof requirement)
Current costs for product sourcing from overseas - principally China, India,
Indonesia and Europe.
- Initial request and telephone discussion - NO CHARGE.
- Sourcing of product(s), obtaining prices, payment methods, specifications, factory standards:
* Each additional hour - £20 per hour
|Source time for product* (one hour)
|Payment terms - Price / Delivery
|Factory standard details eg ISO 9000 etc
- The Payment of £100 will be deducted from your first order with ourselves.
If a customer wishes to proceed beyond the phonecall stage then a sourcing
agreement document will be sent for completion.